Mystic Dazzled 3/2mm Double FZip Full Wetsuit - Dark Leaf
2021 Mystic Dazzled 3/2 Double FZ Full Wetsuit
Step up your game with a Dazzled wetsuit. Hand-sketched by our design team and tested on multiple fitting models to get the perfect fit. Fox Fleece lining on the chest and back panels. Check 4-way stretch Hex-Tech kneepads and a shin protection layer. Double-check. To keep you warm, and to keep cold water out, all seams are Glued Blind Stitched and critically taped on the inside.
- M-Flex - 100%:Now you've decided you're getting a kick out of the cold and wind, why not upgraded to M-Flex 100%? It'll keep you warm and also provides more stretch. Get ready for your next step and prepare well for the conditions you're about to face.
- Fox Fleece:Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. it holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions, it's super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.
- Waterproof stretch position taping 50%:A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
- Glued Blind Stitched:Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Font-zip:With a horizontal zipper on the chest, a wetsuit with a Double Front-zip open from the top. This construction allows for easier entry. Front-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Shin Protection:Taking a rail to the shins isn't fun, but having EVA padding in our Shin Protection lowers the impact of your board by a ton.
- Aquabarrier:Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush:Wipeout or simply need to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, that we like to call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Key pocket 2.0: Keyloop with mini-buckle:An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.